Wednesday 16 May 2012

Warmachine - oh no, he did!

As I mentioned the other day I ran the Teamhammer 40K event up here in sunny BC (makes a change from all the rain we get!) and while the games were on I got to wander around the store and spend a bit of time looking at some of the other non 40k games for sale. Many look interesting, Munchkin and Munchkin quest, and also WHFB. For the latter I actually have 2 and bit armies that I picked up in a job lot last year, and I'd love to get some use out of them (Wood Elves/Lizard Men/Bretonnians). I've been thinking I need a second game interest to stop me going stale on 40K, so I thought I'd dabble outside of the grim darkness of the 41st Millenium, and I've bought the starter set for Warmachine! I already had some Winter Guard figures I was going to convert into IG, so it makes sense to play Khador (I already have enough winter IG anyway thanks to the stuff I bought from Trollforged). I'll try to squeeze a game  in over the next month and blog up how it went.


No comments: