Another repaint of a WotC figure with a little modification. I greenstuffed on some hair to closer match the image we had from our Rebels SWRPG game character sheet.
Thursday, 16 June 2016
Whilst hunting through the Micromachines in the local supermarket for useful items for my gaming, I came across this ship - it's a Wookie Gunship and more or less the right scale for X-Wing. I'll get it weathered a little, on a base and see if I can work out some stats for it.
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
A fortunate combination of receiving a Micromachines Wampa, whilst having just completed the SWToR part with the Cave Wampas meant I had a gaming use for this undersized for 28mm model! The normal Wampas are hulking things, and are well catered for by WoTC and Imperial Assault minis, but the smaller Cave Wampas don't have a suitable miniature until now. The MM figure is about the size of a normal 28mm figure and with a base and little GS work, followed by a repaint he's good to go. The GS work is needed to cover an area on his back which is devoid of fur, and has the LFL name and the made in China text.
Just a simple repaint of a WoTC astromech droid to represent an Imperial Courier Droid as seen in the Rebels TV show. He'll be doubling up as the droid driver required in Rancor Publishing's Rebels RPG starter adventure which I'll be running in a couple of weeks.
Monday, 13 June 2016
Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Monday, 9 May 2016
Since I needed a male Zabrak character for our EoTE game, and all WoTC could offer was a female fringer or Darth Maul, I decided to make my own. He's a simple conversion of a Hasslefree figure (HFA003 Grant) with spikes added to his head. The spikes were made by drilling into the head, supergluing small wires into these holes, and then clipping them to length and bending them slightly with tweezers. Once this was done the wires were coated with super glue gel, which was shaped slightly with a tooth pick. I found this was much easier than trying to get greenstuff to stick to the bald shiny head.