Element Games

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday, 13 February 2012

It's too quiet...

Yep, nothing much up here last week despite having left several unfinished projects having in half blogged limbo. Fear not intrepid reader, as I haven't abandoned them , I've just been painting more Dark Eldar as we've been invited to put on an Apocalypse game, by the store that supports one of the game clubs that I attend (The A-Club). For those that are in the Vancouver area, the store is GameStars in Langley BC, http://gamestars.ca/ who will be having their Open House this coming weekend (18/19th Feb). They are a very friendly store, well equipped with tables and gaming space and who have great prices; who could ask for more of their FLGS? Event details are on the web at http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/229219350493657/


This means that I have the rest of this week to complete several vehicles 4, including 2 still on the sprue, and a couple of figures. I think I can manage it, and the armies and game should give me material for another blog post next week - it's awesome sauce all round.

I've leave you all with a couple of pictures of one of the Grotesques I completed over the weekend, it's a Ratogre with bits left over from my Paulson Bioterror models and some green stuff.

No comments: