Wednesday 26 April 2023

Warlock Titan - first steps

After indulging in a buying a few big STLs, I found I needed a bigger printer. Hence a load of stuff has gone onto Ebay: board games, old 40k books, Warhammer Quest (incomplete), all my Warmachine, Old Blood Bowl and some old models kits. I've now ordered an Elegoo Saturn 2, which is 8k resolution and a much bigger printing bed. I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives. In the  meantime, the very old Anycubic Photon has been packed up, ready to go to a friend to get him started, and my Photon Mono has been working to print the smaller parts of these larger models. First out of the gate we have a Warlock titan head - you can guess what's following! The Sentinel cab is just for scale. The two fins are the leg fins for a Phantom, and since mine only had some the I designed, and was never happy with, these will be modified and grafted onto my Phantom before it gets it's paint repaired.




No comments: