Thursday 20 April 2023

Corsairs - almost there!

Almost at the end of the Corsairs! Since after doing 30 Void Reavers and 10 Void Scarred for close assault and the same number of rifle armed squads, I decided to build the last 24 models as Guardian analogues (plus 4 HQ characters) - given my custom Craftworld is basically a pirate haven it makes sense for some of the troops to be outfitted with Guardian equipment. You've already seen many of the Corsairs wear Guardian helmets, so I'll need to create some fiction to explain all this in due time. I decided to do a squad with Catapults and one as Storm Guardians with close assault weapons. This means two of my Corsair detachments in our Apocalypse game will be:

Void Prince (Autarch)

Void Dreamer (Farseer)

1 x Void Scarred

3 x Void Reavers

1 x Guardians 

Plus transports as needed.

Onto the models:


Last 4 Void Reavers with sword and pistol and one with Wraith Cannon.


Last 4 rifle armed Reavers


First 8 Storm Guardians


I'm waiting for the post to complete the 2 Flamers for the guardians as well as arms to complete some Reaver Felarchs. 

No comments: