Friday 21 April 2023

Arbites Castigator - Beyond the Law

Inspired by an article in Citadel Journal 23, where Steve Hambrook made a converted Castigator Rhino (a mashup of really old Immolator bits, Rogue Trader era Rhino, Leman Russ tank and Arbites figure), I decided to build a more modern version. Taking a regular Rhino kit, I added some 3d printed panels from the Repressor, used one of my lightbars then scronged around for suitable turret parts. With a bit of tweaking, I stole some parts from a counts as Genestealer Cult truck  STL, a webber STL and an IG gun shield STL. The figure (not glued in currently) was recycled from a failed print, where the legs had not printed properly.







Here's the original inspiration.






2 comments:

Akrim said...

Thats a cool conversion - I do like those doors.
The added side armor is nice but I might suggest an emblem or something just to break up flatness of the print.
Nice work though.

Sir Tainly said...

Agreed - I'll be adding identification numbers to the rear panels once painted.