Sunday 30 April 2023

Armorcast Era Revenant / Shade Titan

Well it's a 3D print version of the same, but as close as I'm ever likely to get. I'm currently printing a couple, one with the classic weapon opens, and one with the revised set from this creator. I'll be adding some Apocalypse 2019 rules for them, but listing them as 'Shade' titans rather than  confuse the issue with old and new names being the same. Look for those rules appearing over on the other blog.

https://bigtoys40k.blogspot.com/

Here's the first one finished, with alternative armament options. I'm still debating which secondary gun to fit, Shuriken Cannon or Multilaser? This one will be getting my Mai-Bai scheme, whilst the classic will be Alaitoc. Some of the bigger parts were done on my new Elegoo Saturn 2, which is great for these bigger pieces.




Here's some photos of the second one, being built with the classic weapons, as a WIP.







No comments: