Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bloodpact Halftracks

In  other news, I've ordered the next batch of halftracks for my Bloodpact army. For those who've read my previous posts you'll know I'm using the 1/32 M3 and M16 halftacks made by Newray (sometimes sold as Testors), and now I'll have 8 chassis so I'll be making the following counts-as models:

3 x Chimera (Roofed over and with a Chimera turret)
1 x Hellhound (Fuel drums in the back, with turret)
1 x Hydra (M16 with IG autocannons)
1 x Manticore (roofed over and with rockets on the side, Stuka-zu-Fuss style)
1 x Salamander (Autocannon mounted in the M3's pulpit)
1 x Some kind of tractor for my field gun (counts as Trojan?)

I'm planning to start cutting the plasticard for these tonight so I'm ready when the last 3 arrive.

1 comment:

Atreides said...

just found you by accident and realised you already follow our blog, you should have shot us an email dude :)

anyway, you have some great stuff on here, so i hope you keep it up!