Sunday 2 October 2022

It's been a while!

Life has been very busy, what can I say? I got married, went on honeymoon to California, then came back and started a new job. I haven't had much time for gaming as we've been doing lots of work on the house to move to something bigger - a small holding hopefully. I've been digging out 7.5 stumps from the 9 trees we had felled last winter, which has been a major under taking. A few stumps were in the 30kg range, so took a lot of work to remove them by hand. The garden does not have vehicular access, so no shortcuts using JCBs or similar.


One of the blighters.


I've also become a trainee beekeeper, and will hopefully be getting our own bees next spring (we have the hive ready to go).



On the hobby, but not gaming, front, I've attended a few LARPs - first since 2019 and spent some time with a model railroad club so that's taken a few weekends too. On top of these, we've acquired more chickens, and spent some time using up vouchers we've had hanging about since the pandemic started.

So what have I done that's of interest here, well, I've worked on some Eldar for a crusade campaign at the local club, I've made some IW Land Raiders in a week due to the codex changes and started printing figures for a Rogue Trader RPG game we'll be running soon. I'll post pics over the next few days! 



2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Welcome back Blogger mate and congratulations on your wedding!

Sir Tainly said...

Thanks, just need to get time to create some contents!