Tuesday 4 October 2022

Eldar Corsair HQs

You are probably thinking that there are no Corsair HQs, even if you are running legends. This is sort of true, way back when, FW did have a Void Prince and a Void Dreamer in their publications. For the former, you used an Autarch, and for the later, I guess a Farseer or similar. As I do have some old FW Corsair models, and have printed some bits to field a few more, I really fancied making some suitable HQs, usable with modern rules, that I could run with them.

My Void Prince is from the AOS range, a Scinari Loreseeker with 3d printed jump pack, fusion pistol and head. 

The Void Dreamer is also from the AOS range, an Isharann Tidecaster, also with a jump pack, new head and the staff head replaced with a singing spear tip.

The two beasts are from Kromlech and look suitably Gyrinx like, albeit bigger and more ferocious, and are just here for show.




No comments: