Monday 3 October 2022

Iron Warriors Land Raiders, Sergeants and Warpsmith

I attended the Northern Warlords team event back in the summer, just after the new CSM dex dropped. The changes in it, meant that it wasn't worth running my old list, as the Decimators were now highly likely to obliterate themselves, and a few other choices just didn't gel so well anymore. The upshot of this was I had a week to replace a part of my army with 2 Land Raiders as well as make a few chaos marines to act as sergeants for my squads. Previously I'd been using mark 4 marines with a studded pad for this role, but it was too hard to easily spot them against regular mk4.s

This is what I produced:


An IW Land Raider that has been in my attic of shame for about a decade, finally built!




An Ebay purchase, fitted with a Kromlech dozer and a few bits from the bits box.





The 3 sergeant models


My Warpsmith, who I realised had never been finished, although he's seen tournament use before.




No comments: