Thursday 18 May 2023

Innari Pattern Carrier

Found on Cults and originally Thingiverse, the Cool Innari or GSC Paddy Wagon as it's been title is brilliant for more transport for the Arbites/Enforcers. In Apocalypse transport is essential, so the more of these we have the better. I've also printed a second set with the GSC logo to represent surplus/retired carriers sold to the mines as crew buses, that sounds plausible to me. All wheels will be added after base coating.

This file has been published in several versions over the years, this is the first one. The grabs had to be replaced with wire, and I had issues with the back prompting some crude GS work - I'm not great with GS.






This is a second version, without GSC logos.



The third version has a removable nose plug which you can replace with a dozer if the mood takes you, or the GSC logo.

The Dozer version

A custom Arbites symbol nose plug I made.


The download comes with a choice of wheels, I've printed a set of the left sort for my Arbites vehicles, and the right for the miners/GSC.


1 comment:

Zzzzzz said...

I like the idea of using the differrent wheels as a further visual que to whose ride it is - great story telling.