Sunday 8 January 2023

Sons of Horus Lupercal Tank

It's been almost a year since I started printed the Lupercal tanks I only shared photos once I had them mostly assembled, so I thought I should get some paint on at least one of them. Since I've off for my second game of v2 Heresy next weekend at an event (more details of that later) I thought I should do the SoH one since that's the army I'm using.





After this week, things will go back to quiet mode most likely. Since some point in the latter half of last year, I've not pretty much stopping gaming - I tried 9th ed Crusade and one game of HHv2 plus the Cold War Commanders event but apart from that not much. On top of that, we've now accepted an offer on out house, and have made an offer on a smallholding - so things are likely to be crazy busy for a few months. 

No comments: