Friday 13 January 2023

Sons of Horus For Rakallian Wars

I promised update on why I was painting more Sons of Horus, well in a few hours I'll be off to a Rakallian Wars event in Salisbury. I've never done one of these before, but I've heard good things, and these guys even give a mini for attending, who has special rules and can be used at the event itself! The mini is an Imperial Army type chap who joins one of your units - pretty cool eh? The figure itself was 3d printed (or printed and cast, but it's a nice figure anyway). I've included mine below. The 2 Reavers are the last pair from the squad I started last year, and the Mk.6 Tac squad were from E-bay. I had to add a few bits, do repairs and I painted the bases to match my army but I got the edge colour wrong for the colour I'm now using - oh well!


Rakallian Wars Veteran Model



Last Reavers from my first unit



E-bay Mk.6s




No comments: