Sunday 6 September 2020

Phantom rebuild Part 1

 I never posted this, but my Phantom had a nasty tumble some months back, and then wouldn't go back together properly. After several failed attempts to rebuild it, I put it all in a box, and walked away. Now armed with 3mm brass rob and an battery drill, I'm building it again - progress so far it this. I had to repose it as the previous pose was very unstable, and was straining the joints anyway - also I saw it had been built with the shins on the wrong sides, and some bits were missing. Now the legs are fitted correctly, and I've started printing some bits to sub in for the absent parts - who knows what happened to them! I'll be printing and then beating the stuffing out of a vehicle that will be going under the foot - too much of a cliche not to copy that!




2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Will be great to see it back operational, have you registered at TitanOwnersClub? :)

Sir Tainly said...

I hope so, although not sure when I'll be gaming again - places are still restricted for gatherings here.