Another find on Thingiverse, with a few mods. I printed the helicopter as normal, but found the supplied rotors were too small. For some reason, when enlarged, they wouldn't print so I got just the raised sections. Anyway, I'm handy with styrene sheet so used those bits and details and cut a new rotor. The mek door piece was resized (53mm square) and added just to enclose the cockpit area, which looked too open. This is the piece in green. I've started painting this but have run out of black primer - the horror! The filler is there because my printer isn't quite setup correctly at the moment, and flat surfaces tend to curve a little and the parts lose adhesion to the build plate - a new mat is on order.