Wednesday 19 December 2018

Rogue Trader's Armsmen

Inspired by the models I saw in the  Kill Team Rogue Trader box (I think opening that game, was the best GW purchase since I bought Space Hulk back in 1990 or thereabouts), I fancied making some extra armsmen for 40k RPG games. At the same time I was wondering what to do with all the left over Empire Outrider bits I had from my Rough Rider project, and so, with some buying on the bits sites (Catachan legs) we have my first armsman. He's very steam punk looking, but I think that works in this case, and I so love that head gear, and because I have loads, I'll be making some Lavuran Guard troops with them too (my IG regiment that's filling 2 boxes in my hobby room with semi and ubuilt models).





2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Very kool.

I like your take on that reaper lady pulp pilot - I'll try and find mine.

Sir Tainly said...

Go for it, it's a solid sculpt. The net needs more pulp figures! :)