Element Games

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Blood Pact Thunderers WIP

These are built using 2 Mastercrafted models hulls, designed by Tomcra, who also designed my Abrogator kits. I've had them for a few years, and was holding off building them until my chassis kit was done. Since that's never likely to surface now, I decided to crack on using Chimera bits. The Mastercrafted kit comes with 3 variant gun barrels, and it was one of these I used (after some sawing) to make my Conqueror.

I still need to source another Chimera turret hatch to finish the second Thunderer, as well as add some grabs and Khornate symbols.




 





5 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

More excellence

I had a look on mastercrafted's site and only found (very pretty) aeroplanes. Might not be the same company - do you have a Link ?

Sir Tainly said...

https://mastercrafted.co.uk

Mordian7th said...

My goodness - those are fantastic! Off to mastercrafted, my wallet isn't happy with you, but I am!

Da Masta Cheef said...

ah hell, that link is the last thing I needed to see...

Sir Tainly said...

Had a quick look, don't think they offer them anymore - maybe if enough of you wanted them, they'd get more cast up?