Wednesday 1 May 2013

All good things must come to an end...

...and I have to leave Canada. Sadly after months of being messed around and waiting I heard today that my paperwork is being delayed again. Since I only have 4 weeks to remain here legally, and very little money having not been able to work for 8 weeks I have had to call time on the farce getting this paperwork has been.

In the last 3 years I've made some great friends here, and really had a chance to indulge my 40k hobby, for which I am very thankful. Last year I was doing a tournament every 2 months which was excellent  with the highlight being heading down to the States for OFCC.

I never had time to play many games when I was working in the UK (40-60 hour weeks coupled with 4-6 hours each day commuting) and I wasn't really in a 40k hotspot so I have no idea what the situation will be when I return. Therefore I don't really know when I'll update this blog again as I'm now starting to pack everything up and dispose of items I can't ship out.

Happy gaming everyone, I'll jump back in when I next can!

3 comments:

Mordian7th said...

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that things will settle down for you soon - definitely take care, man!

Siph_Horridus said...

That is crap. Hope you get sorted soon and continue to plough out great mini stuff.

Good Luck

Sir Tainly said...

Thanks guys. just having to pack everything up and the moment, and squeezing in a few quick bits of modelling so I can put things away structurally completed rather then in several pieces.