Wednesday 17 July 2024

Apocapaintathon - Outcome and Thank You!

I know it's been a while, but I want to say thank you to all the people that sponsored me! We raised £404 plus £85 in gift aid which is awesome! Thanks hugely! The reason I've been quiet, is that work has been taking up lots of time, and we've been in hay making season too here at the farm. Also I've been painting more legion infantry - pics to follow this week.

This is what I managed to paint in 24 hours. 61 Marines the majority of which are complete.





Here are the close ups, some bases needed to be finished and a few figures were only painted silver.


Recon Marines





Assault Marines that double as Raptors in 40k











Heresy Havocs with Rotor Cannons


Chaos Space Marines




Despoiler squad




Dark Apostle conversion


3 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Excellent work. And well done with the big effort.

Sir Tainly said...

cheers! more effort to go though before November.

Sir Tainly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.