Thursday 9 June 2022

Many Tanks!

 



Things here are slowing due to the amount of time I've had to spend finding a new job and preparing things for the wedding any honeymoon. I've been assembling some of the projects I've been printing over the last few weeks, so those will be the updates for the next few days. I'm still adding datasheets onto the Big Toys 40k blog, and I do have some news to share on that score, but just waiting for some updated graphics. Anyway, in the pic above, there's the previously shown 4th Legion Lupercal, now in black along with 2 of its siblings, Vulcan and a Vanquisher variants. The other standard Lupercal is for the 16th legion, to join its namesake. The Land Raider Achilles is also for the 4th, and the Warhound, missing its Vulcan Mega Bolter is for Legio Mortis, like the Reaver shown a few weeks back. I may make another later in the yet for my loyalists, when I have more money for filament, and when my Warlord is complete.

No comments: