Sunday 9 January 2022

Slasha WIP 1

I've managed to catch COVID again - so we're isolating, without lunches in my case because Tesco delivery substituted out all the things I needed for my lunches - oh well! I've had 3 jabs, so this is not as bad as it could have been, but I have on-off flu symptoms and I'm just totally bereft of any energy,

Anyway, when I wasn't feeling like moving was too much of a hard thing - I took this, progress shot on my two Slasha Gargants (one has only half a body - not shown here so far). The half body suffered a major print failure, so is being cut and shut with a good bit from a reprint. As if all this wasn't challenge enough, my Anycubic Photon Mono has suffered a screen failure, so I've repaired the old Photon and I'm having to use that for some bits for the Hueys.




No comments: