Tuesday 21 April 2020

Aeronautica 1- Orks

Haven't updated here for a while, there are a few reasons. With the cancellation of Adepticon, our 2 weeks dream holiday, and the loss of most of the cost for that - holiday insurance doesn't pay out for COVID-19 apparently, I lost the muse totally. Anyway with working from home, I've grabbed a few extra minutes to assemble things, but haven't put a brush in paint for months- oh and then I got C-19 myself...what a sack of ordure!

Anyway, here's some Ork AI stuff I built a while back, and was able to photograph outside today, while my asthma was taking a break.

Dakkajets

Bommers


2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Loving the Eldar Army, I'm a fan of the comparatively ugly old 'prism. I like the new one, of course, but think the old metal one has some charm.
Gutting about the holiday (and esp the loss of money)but at least that leaves the opportunity for a next time, hopefully.

Sir Tainly said...

Thanks, we were gutted too - Adepticon, then 2 weeks of Chicago and Seattle following a D&D trail, then Whale watching especially for Lisa. I don't think we'll be looking at going again, it doesn't make sense to go unless it's part of a bigger trip. The flights are too much for just a wargames show, even if it is Adepticon.