Wednesday 25 September 2019

Contemptuous Leviathans

Nothing for a while, lots on in real life and no painting. I'm getting tired of not having painted items to share, but I seem to just have time to build currently. Anyway, from a few weeks back, here are some Dreadnoughts I put together for my 30k Iron Warriors.

IW Contemptor on Mechanicus base


Leviathan, ended up with 2 of these cannons for full dakka mode.

Ebay purchase, arm sockets repaired and rearmed. Base took ages as it's had a height increase to cover the cog.

Another custom base, metal section "sawmill" type affair.

All 5 of the gang together!

3 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

These or some of these would be a great pledge over at Dreadtober

Zzzzzz said...

That looks like all your free time for ages.

Sir Tainly said...

Dreadtober, where's that going on?

I'm off work for a bit so I've had a little bit of free time, but just not enough to build, and then paint the same things :)