Thursday 23 May 2019

Tortley Awesome

Hi folks, I haven't posted for a while, but I have been busy behind the scenes. Not too much to show painted, and some of the stuff I have done has gone into storage for the moment, but I have got a load of stuff I've been 3D printing to show you, and a lot of that will get paint on it before too long. Part of the reason for being quiet is that I was working on a load of Ork projects for a team event I'm in during June. However during play testing, we couldn't use what Orks I have to get anything remotely competitive enough, therefore I'm working on another army, which will be shared here before long.

In the meantime, here's some D&D Tortles straight off the UV curing bed. I'd just made 4 for a friend, Cowabunga Steve, and so I made a couple for myself!



Downloadable from:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/MBEYX97L3/turtlefolk-monk


No comments: