Tuesday 16 December 2014

Big Gunz

My Orks got an outing recently in the Second Battle for Armageddon game we (Animosity) ran up at Slayer Games in Mansfield. I got absolutely blown to pieces in the pseudo Apocalypse game, so for the 3rd War I'm thinking I need to beef up my support weapons. We're heading to a 5k limit for each Ork player so I need to paint some more toys!

We're using the old style force orgs, and can't have anything from a second force org until the first is full. What this means for me is that I need to upgrade squads before I can add new ones as I only have a few slots free at 4k (I fill the first force org, and part of the second). The first unit I want to enlarge is my Big/Mek Gunz unit.

So here's what's coming:

Hop Splat Gun (as a Kannon), I'll need to base this and add some as it's very small by modern standards.


Fenryll Miniatures Goblin Cannon (another Kannon), but I'll be adding some trails to help balance the look of this one.



Kromlech Howitzer (for the Lobba unit)


Some spare Ork weapon carriages for another Lobba and a Zzap gun.






No comments: