Friday 2 February 2024

Iron Warriors for Apocalypticon UK

I really want to be able to share something painted with you all, but the truth is, I haven't picked up my paint brush in over a year - I just print, and occasionally glue stuff together. This is really done to a lack of blocks of time that you need for painting - hopefully this will improve soon, in the meantime, here's more unpainted, 3D printed stuff! It's the forces a friend and I will be taking to Apocalypticon UK. We're theming around Iron Warriors, Dark Mech and a traitor titan Legio.

Here's the work so far:

Perturabo - the popular Iron Daemon STL scaled up to 145% so it fills a 100mm base.



One of two conversions of the Iron Daemon. Made from failed initial prints at 100% size, with some other bits and pieces, this will be a winged daemon prince.


Scale shot of the 100% vs the 145%


The Tormentor


Storm Eagle with armoured cockpit


2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Deamon Prints ?!?!

Thank you fans, thank you for witnessing my comedy career.

Sir Tainly said...

Edinburgh Fringe next year for sure! ;)