Friday 16 February 2024

Iron Warrior Rhino Variants

For Apocalypticon, I need a few Rhinos to make the deploying of my infantry quicker and easier - I'm taking quite a bit of it! The easy solution is deploy in transports, and of course I like to tinker and make them more Iron Warriorish. Therefore here are a mix of straight builds, digital kitbashes and conversion in progress pics of some Rhinos I found on Cults 3d. I have quite a few more underway, so pics as they come. Rules wise, these are just straight up Rhinos.


A Rhino ARV and Mineplough.



A Logistics Rhino, this one is quite a bit longer than the norm. The Imperial BT emblems  need to go and be replaced with IW skulls.


Assembly line - AVLB, Plow and 3 yet to be seen variants

While printing the bridge for the AVLB, I have a couple of failures, so I spliced them together, to make a deployed version. The bases will be replaced with printed ones, but they are needed to raise the hinge in the middle oft the ground. I still need to finish the GS work.




No comments: