Tuesday 24 May 2022

Slaaneshi Titans - Questor and Subjugator continued

I've been a bit quiet because a few things have happened in the last two weeks, I'll quickly post a personal update, then onto the titans! I was supposed to be starting a new job last week, but offer was pulled hours before I started after some very shady behaviour. This has meant I've been doing technical tests and interviewing with regularity ever since - I need a job as I'm less than 4 weeks from my wedding and I need money! Another thing is that I was attending King Fluff's event last weekend, so needed to paint like mad, not do blog articles. The last thing is that I'm working on a new format of event, starting next year, where we'll be able to meet up and break out the big toys and large armies - I'll post more of that when plans are more concrete. Now onto the titans! First shot is the Questor with the body painted, then a group shot with the Subjugator, armour now fitted. The last shot is the family one, bases all done and shown with my Hell Striders and Reaver Titan.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Ah, real life. Just gets in the way of hobbying all the time. I hope you get well enough paid and not too soul destroying gainful employment soon.

Interesting to hear about the future plans, especially after your recent tease.

Sir Tainly said...

Employment looking unlikely until after the wedding now, but I'm trying to stay upbeat. I'll make an announcement on the future plans very shortly, just uploading some stuff to share out.