Friday 13 May 2022

Slaaneshi Subjugator (Almost Done)

I think I previewed a WIP of this years back, but it's another of Evanogainen's great works! Since we now have rules for these in our local 30k events (by King Fluff) and because I needed more superheavies for my Leviathan Detachment, I've had to seriously crack on with this during the last week. That's right, last Friday,  just the two parts of the front hull were assembled, some bits still had printing supports attached,  the tail still had damage from a failed print and the arm joints weren't printed.

Obviously the base still needs finishing but I'll do that in concert with my Questor to get them to match - more on that tomorrow.

For those too young, the Subjugator came out for 2nd edition Epic back in the 1990s.


Legs assembled and attached to hull.


Tail repaired and attached, starting to paint the pink panels and the silver metal work.


Working on the blue panels

All the panels ready to go pink - I think I found I was missing some panels, so had to print two quickly.


Almost there - still some panels left to do.


All done bar the base.





No comments: