Friday 17 December 2021

Old School Dreadnought - Eddy

Sometime last year I printed several upscaled RT era dreadnoughts - but near shared them on here as far as I can remember. Recently I came across the last one I made, which was unfinished due to not have an appropriate weapon to match the original loadouts. The original STL files had a Lascannon, which gave the Fury variant. Reversing the supplied bolter arm had gave the Chuck pattern, but the Eddy was beyond my modelling skills. Thinking about what I could repurpose, I rescaled a Whirlwind launcher half, and made a mount that fitted the shoulder I had already. I was never a fan of the styling on the original launcher anyway, so I feel this completes my set. I also have one with an assault cannon, but I'll share images of those when I get paint on them.


 

No comments: