Saturday 25 May 2019

Cultists - WIP

My girlfriend and I spent about 10 hours painting these last Saturday, ready for a game on Sunday. We were totally exhausted, and had to skip finishing the eyes and basing, so those are still to do. These are cultists to accompany Iron Warriors, so I wanted something a bit more uniform than regular cultists, but not completely in one style of uniform.

Figures are a mixture of GW Cadians, Blight Wheel, Maxmini, Victoria Miniatures, Creative Wargaming, Anvil Industries and Secret Weapon. I have a few more to add alternate special weapons and bulk the squad out to maximum size.








2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Loving the Sons of Horus, the Loken is kool.

These 'guard are nice, I hope they OK on the day. And congratulations on getting your SO to slap some paint about.

Sir Tainly said...

Died many times on the day, but they are cultists and that's what they do! 😆 Also GF now playing 40k and wants to play Eldar soup